Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS FOR ABOS AND RESERVATION RULES
- 5* abo is 2 months valid (4 weeks) – 125 chf.
- 10* abo is 3 months valid (12 weeks) – 230 chf.
- Abos can be suspended in case of illness, accident or pregnancy.
- In case of absence from our side or during holidays – Corpo Giardino will add automatically the number of weeks corresponding to absence of classes.
- Abos are personal and you receive a card we kindly ask you to bring with you every time you come to class.
- To reserve your spot please write an email to email@example.com or send a message to 077 528 9256
- We kindly ask you to let us know when you wish to sign up for a class, cancel or change your class at least 4 hours before the start of the class, due to the limited space in our facilities.
- If you need to cancel for a class less than four hours before its start time, we regret that we cannot reimburse you.
- Of course, walk-ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee a spot in the class.
- Agreed dates for private lessons are binding. If they are not canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled start of the lesson, the full amount is due.
- Registrations for workshops are binding. Reimbursement will only be given in case of illness or accident and only upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the class participants. Corpo Giardino will not assume any responsibility or liability for complaints or injuries of any kind that occur in connection with attending the yoga classes and the yoga room. We are not liable for any lost or stolen valuables in the yoga room.
PROTECTIVE CONCEPT AGAINST COVID-19
Please observe the following guidelines when visiting the yoga classes, from 19th of April 2021:
- Please do not attend a yoga class in case you have had contact with a Corona infected person in the last 14 days, in case you feel ill or you suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, sore throat, aching limbs.
- Attendance of yoga classes is at each person’s own responsibility.
- In order to be able to trace chains of infection at any time, Corpo Giardino must record the contact data of all customers (contact tracing).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class at the earliest – if possible already dressed in your training clothes.
- Please wear a mask inside the building. You can take off the mask when you are on your mat and during the yoga class, as we will leave 15m2 per person in the room.
- When entering the studio, please wash your hands thoroughly or clean them with the disinfectant available.
- Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging or other physical contact. A smile or a distance kiss are perfect :)
- Please bring your own yoga mat. If you do not have a mat, please thoroughly disinfect the studio mat and blocks after use.
- Please bring your own towel to disinfect the mat at the end of the class. In this way we avoid to waste a lot of single-used paper towels.
- Please stay on your mat during the entire class.
- Water, tea or snacks may not be offered in the studio for the time being. You may bring your own water bottle if you wish.
- Please keep “social distancing” in the entire studio whenever possible and at any time.We thank you for your understanding and for abiding by these measures to protect all of us and our health.